Saturday, January 17, 2009

Smile

A few things which put a smile on my face:-

  1. Bright sunshine streaming into my room early in the morning through the window.
  2. Waking up at 5 in the morning and realizing that I have two more hours to sleep.
  3. Surprise gifts
  4. A hot cuppa coffee with smiley’s at koshys.
  5. Good hair day.
  6. Two kids involved in a completely gibberish conversation.
  7. A nice warm message or a call from a friend.
  8. When my feet look marvelous after a pedicure.
  9. Idea of a long drive to an unknown destination.
  10. No work on Saturdays.
  11. My room looking spic and span after a spring clean.
  12. A fight that I had with Rashmi (my best friend) a few months back. Both of us laugh about it now.
  13. Rohit’s insane adventures.
  14. Gautam’s (never ending) arguments.
  15. Hari Balan's anecdotes.
  16. Prashanths’ intellectual conversations – trying to share screen space on a lifestyle show (are u kidding me? No way) hosted by me.
  17. Rakesh's versions of hindi songs.
  18. Punitha competing with Rakesh with her version of hindi songs.



5 comments:

  1. Hello Rashmi,
    I think that many people would have a smile too!
    It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
    Best wishes from Brazil:
    Geraldo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess its the simpler things that make us smile.. really corny one but it is true..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Geraldo thanks a lot. Hi from India to you

    Dazed and Confused you are so right. Infact what made me write this post was a simple thought that we all try to search for happiness everywhere but around us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My anecdotes are less exciting then yours madam!
    I dont have strange women in thick overcoats and black glasses or wannabe casting couch aspirants lurking around me on a hourly/daily or even yearly basis ;)

    ReplyDelete